We’ve gathered the best articles to keep you on top of the game from the last two weeks.
Our G2 team has brought you content covering how to easily build your social media strategy, learning to say no at work, setting yourself apart after design bootcamp completion, and more. Let’s make sure you haven’t skipped a beat.
- On Yoast, Edwin Toonen defines what makes a website good based on what type of site you have and how to better rank in search results.
- Andrej Kovačević discusses the topic of diversity marketing and advises marketers on how they can embrace it on G2’s Learning Hub.
- Marketing Examples provides seven practical ways to compose copy that will convert readers on their site.
- Discover how to build your social media strategy in eight simple steps on the AdEspresso blog.
- For Econsultancy, Nikki Gilliland dives into a survey result that states half of email marketers say data integration is the biggest obstacle to personalization.
- Explore the relationship between extroverts and introverts who work in sales and learn what they can teach each in Darryl Praill’s article on Vanilla Soft.
- Corinne Watson’s article on BigCommerce breaks down how you can conquer the digital market on the busiest sales day of the year- Cyber Monday.
- Shane Murphy-Reuter for G2’s Learning hub analyzes the evolution of sales tactics and explains the technology you need to keep up.
- On Mixmax, Don Erwin advises how to find the right balance in sales between personalization and automation.
- Olivia Harp identifies the most effective sales negotiation skills to boost customer satisfaction on Process.st’s blog.
Design & Product
- Check out how to make pop-ups for different customer segments in Greg d’Abolville’s piece on G2’s Learning Hub.
- Zack Ginies highlights how to set yourself apart after completing a UX bootcamp on UX Collective’s blog.
- On Dribbble, Eugen Eşanu argues that consistent writing makes you a better designer.
- Ravie Lakshmanan explains how Instagram’s new feature can help spot phishing scams on The Next Web.
- For CNBC, Todd Haselton provides information on the Google Maps update that now gives better voice directions for people with impaired vision.
Development & Engineering
- Dive into an introduction to web scraping in Python and how it’s a powerful way to extract data for your data science project in Lakshay Arora’s guide on Analytics Vidhya.
- Emily Vogels and Monica Anderson provoke the idea that the majority of U.S. adults can answer less than half of questions correctly on a digital knowledge quiz that focuses on cybersecurity and privacy on Pew.
- Read about the importance of leveraging big data using dashboards and why they’re important in Rhan Kh’s article on SmartDataCollective.
- For ReadWrite, Dymytro Spilka questions if artificial intelligence is the ultimate university stimulus.
- Harley Marsh’s contribution to G2’s Learning Hub discusses how artificial intelligence affects software development.
HR & Productivity
- The Woven blog supplies readers with five outcomes to avoid from bad scheduling and how to fix them.
- On Kazoo’s blog, their team lists 26 team appreciation and recognition ideas that you can try with very little cost.
- Jeff Berger stresses that employers want candidates with potential more than education or experience on Recruiter’s blog.
- Learn how to master the art of saying no at work when you have too much on your plate in Lauren Pope’s article for Timeneye.
- For G2’s Learning Hub, Nivedita Joshi identifies the importance behind the human element of data-driven recruitment.
- Get inspiration for your office halloween costume with 35 ideas targeted towards marketing and tech professionals in Sophia Bernazzani’s article on Hubspot.
- Heather Long’s article for The Washington Post provides a discussion around why the world’s top economists argue that we still need English majors.
- Explore Amplemarket’s startup gifs tool that provide the perfect gif for every business situation.
- Walmart’s action to deliver groceries straight to your refrigerator is explained by Charisse Jones for USA Today.
- G2’s Rob Browne lists the 9 best free mind mapping tools of 2019 on our Learning Hub.
Missed a previous roundup? We have them here for you.
Jessica spends 12 hours a day on the internet managing security for web assets and loves her macha tea